Wei Guan - The One and Only.

Its the only blog you'll ever need to read.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Today turned out to be quite fun!
I went for breakfast with my uncles/aunt from U.S. and my cousins in Klang.
GOD it was SO smelly. Like a pet store?
We ate bak kut teh. My mum likes it, I don't know why, it's pretty normal to me. Adults sat at a round table. My 2 cousins, my sister and I sat at a rectangle table.
So anyway, my cousins are soo evil! I was sitting near the kettle (self-service) so I had to pour the water into our teapot, and they were like "Are you sure you can do it?" and I insisted I can. And boy, was the kettle heavy. But I proved them wrong!
Haha, they gave such a bloody small teapot, my sister who was sitting next to me, had to pour the hot water into our teapot so many times!

***************************************************************************

Later at night, we went for my mum's friend's father's open house. I, of course, thought it'd be sooo boring, so I brought a book along.
Suprise, suprise. I saw Chun Kiat there. He was working as a waiter, his aunt was the caterer or something. Haha, he was shocked to see me too. And my mum, who's a total busybody, kept bombarding questions about him. -.-"
The tables and chairs were outside, on the garden, so we sat there and *sigh* there was no light, so I couldn't read.
The food was nice. And being a greedy person I am, I took alot to eat :D so I didn't go for second helpings.
Then, there was my mum's friend's son. Such a cute thing! Yung Zen or something. He's a menace though, could be annoying if I stayed under the same roof as him. But then, he has a brother the same age as I am. Poor boy.
The little thing kept screaming the whole night! Demanding for things he wanted. Man, small kids are so spoilt these days.
It was like,
I WANT GAMES!! *points at my sister's handphone*
I WANT ICE CREAM!! AUNTY FONG SAID NO MORE ALREADY!!
I WANT TO SIT HERE ALSO!!
I WANT TO READ YOUR BOOK!! * he took my book and being a silly menace he is, he opened it WIDELY, I thought he was going to tear my book!! and now my book has dog ears everywhere. Sigh.
I WANT WHITE WINE TOO! I LIKE WHITE WINE!
Then everyone was like, " Boy, after you get drunk then how?"
and he was like, " I want to get drunk!! What is drunk?"
Funny funny boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home